Thursday, April 18, 2013

2013 Timberwolves Season Recap by a Fan


I was looking around for some Timberwolves gossip to share with all my favorite readers, but couldn't find anything too good, considering it's the Timberwolves. So, overall, the Timberwolves went 30-51 in the 2013 season and the Timberwolves went 4-12 in the Northwest. Niiiiice.

So, yikes, huh? It's not like I can dole out any excuses, but this season for the Timberwolves was kind of a worse-case-scenario deal. I mean, we saw Andrei Kirilenko return to his normal form, but then fatigue and injury took over. We loved watching Ricky Rubio (hottie) make incredible strides in his recovery (and see him at various bars around the Twin Cities every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights). But Kevin Love’s (hottie number 2) injury, and the other injuries to hit players that has infected the team all year long really put a damper on the season.

But, we loved seeing 30 wins out of the Timberwolves this season with all of these negative happenings! Also, I just turned 21 so I am excited to stalk around the bars and see my favorites Rubio and K. Love hanging around.



 

No comments: